You can make your podcast more accessible by listing it on major platforms such as Spotify and Apple Podcasts. These are the steps to submit your podcast to these websites. For more information, visit their websites.
Must Read: online businesses increase
If your host platform is one Spotify’s aggregator partners it will give you instructions on how to submit your podcast. Otherwise, you can manually do it by signing up for Spotify for Podcasters. You will still need to sign-up to Spotify for Podcasters even if your host has already distributed your podcast to Spotify. This will allow you to access a dashboard that includes your show stats, notifications, and other information. It can take up to a few hours for your podcast to be published in the app after you submit it.
Although having your podcast on major platforms can have many benefits (such as increased listener access, marketing tools, resources, and the possibility of being featured in site roundups), it is important to understand the limitations before you decide if it is the right fit. It can be tedious to adapt your podcast to meet all requirements. Both Spotify and Apple Podcasts have restrictions regarding what content is allowed on their websites.
Never Miss: how to start selling on amazon
Income Options for Building an Audience
- You can make a podcast more profitable without having a large audience. These are just a few of the many ways you can make money from your podcast.
- No matter how large your following is, if they are dedicated, selling branded merchandise may be an option.
- Offering tickets for live podcast shows or throwing podcast-related events could help you generate additional income.
- Podcasts are a great way to develop and test ideas for future projects such as books, movies, or TV shows. This could lead to more revenue.
- Promoting the business’ goods and services on the podcast can help drive more traffic to the company and increase sales if it is connected to a podcast.
- After you have mastered the basics of podcast production, you can become a podcast producer or consultant.
Also Read: las vegas public storage facility
You could also create a course on podcast topics or material related to your show.
Podcasts can be a great way to share your knowledge in a particular field. After you have established yourself as an expert on a topic, it is possible to monetize that knowledge through public speaking gigs.
The bottom line
A podcast is a great way to share your industry knowledge, or just make extra money. Podcasts can earn revenue by selling advertisements, joining affiliate programs, offering subscriptions or crowdfunding.
Most Popular: how to self publish a book in few steps
Increasing your accessibility through uploading your podcast to major platforms such as Spotify and Apple Podcasts can increase your audience which can in turn attract advertisers. Even if you don’t have a large audience, your podcast can still bring in revenue through sales of tickets to live shows, coaching others to run podcasts, and monetizing your knowledge at speaking events.